1. Cooking method
· Main ingredient: 100g of flour (1 cup)
· Component: 20g of Jangguk Yong Anchovy, 80g of zucchini, 1g of dried shiitake mushroom, 2g of red pepper, 1 tablespoon of cooking oil, 1⁄2 teaspoon of sugar, 1⁄2 teaspoon of sesame oil, 1⁄2 teaspoon of soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of salt
· Seasoned soy sauce: 1 teaspoon of red pepper powder, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, 1,4 root of green onion, 1 page of garlic, 1⁄2 teaspoon of sesame oil, 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
2) Basic information
· Cooking time: 30 minutes
· Amount: Based on one serving
3) Cooking process
01. Leave flour for extra flour and sieve the flour (9 tablespoons) and knead it thickly with salt water (3 tablespoons) and a little cooking oil and wrap it in a plastic bag.
02. Push the dough to 0.3cm thick and cut it 0.2cm wide, shaking off the excess powder so that it doesn’t stick to each other.
03. Remove the head and intestines of dried anchovies and remove the bubbles that come to mind when they boil in cold water, and when the anchovy stock is soaked enough, filter them on a double cotton cloth to make broth.
04. Cut zucchini into 5×0.2×0.2cm pieces and stir-fry it blue in an oiled season.
05. The shiitake mushrooms are soaked in water, removed from the column, and shredded with a pot, seasoned with soy sauce, sugar, and sesame oil, and stir-fry.
06. When the broth boils, color it with soy sauce, add the chopped noodles with salt, and stir it so that it doesn’t get hot.
07. Put kalguksu in a bowl, stir-fried zucchini and shiitake mushrooms in a well-organized manner, add sill peppers, and pour hot soup.
08. Make seasoned soy sauce with it.
4) Cooking tips
· If you add a little cooking oil to the dough, the noodles don’t stick when you push, and the noodles become glossy and chewy.
· It is good to use too much powder when pushing dough, but there is a risk that the soup will become thick and murky.
· When you put noodles in the soup, it’s better to shake off the extra flour.